GRAHL Software vient d'annoncer la disponibilité de PDFAnnotator v1.3, en version maintenance et mise à jour gratuite pour les utilisateurs enregistrés. cette version contient un nombre impressionnant de buigs corrigés et une floppée d'améliorations te de nouvelles fonctionnalités qui devraient ravir les utilisateurs de ce logiciel réellement indispensable sur un Tablet PC.
Après être passé par deux betas successives et une version RC1, l'attente d'une version stable n'a pas été longue 🙂
- PDFAnnotator: http://www.ograhl.com/en/pdfannotator/index.php
+ New Feature
– Fixed Bug
* Changed Behaviour
> Release: 184.108.40.206
– Some images in PDFs got rendered upside down.
– Update wizard asked for license update even
if not required.
> Release: 220.127.116.11
+ Bookmark tree to jump to pages, available
from the new View, Go to submenu, and from
a toolbar button.
+ Follow clickable links to navigate through
+ Support for scratchout gesture
(on Tablet PCs only).
+ Modeless Select: Select annotations while
the barrel button (right mouse button) is
pressed, without having to change to select
+ Text search (Find) does now also search the
+ View, Rotate clockwise and counterclockwise
commands to rotate all pages.
+ Enhanced printing: Direct printing which is
much quicker and consumes much less memory
than printing as image (which is now
optionally available on the print settings
+ Completely rewritten undo manager for
faster and less resource consuming undo.
+ New option to enable or disable warning to
confirm attempt to overwrite original
+ New option to create .ORG backup file when
overwriting orginal documents the first time.
+ New option to create .BAK backup files each
time a document is saved.
+ New option to optimize rendering for
+ Adjusting bookmarks when inserting, appending
or deleting files.
+ Appending bookmarks when appending a document.
+ Added Save button to full screen toolbar.
+ New keyboard shortcuts for zoom commands
that also work in full screen mode.
+ Scrolling while pressing CTRL now zooms in/out.
* Improved internal memory management to reduce
* Zoom In and Zoom Out now increases/decreases
zoom in non-linear steps, including Whole
Page and Fit to Width view.
* Optimized preset zoom steps in dropdown list.
* Create inserted or appended pages with same
size like currently selected page.
* Online help revised.
* Online help moved to HTML Help (CHM) format.
* No additional download required when installing
on desktop (non-tablet) OS.
– Problem with shifted annotations for some
specific PDF documents solved.
– Many rendering problems fixed.
– Pages containing annotations could not be
displayed any more after saving and reopening
in PDF Annotator specific PDF documents.
– Annotations were shifted page by page in
the saved PDF after inserting/appending new
pages in PDF Annotator.
– Window position and size did not restore
– Text search (Find) did not find text in some
– Open With did not open with manually defined
application, but always with default application.
– Undo did not work properly in some conditions.
– Top-of-pen eraser did not work properly.
– Print progress did show wrong page numbers.
– Show Toolbar was visible in context menu
at any time, not just in full screen mode.
– No error message was displayed for files
with unsupported encryption.
– Needed to click into the document first,
before mouse wheel or key scrolling was working
if file was opened through command line.
– Context menu integration on installation
did not work.
– Pasting copied ink did paste into invisible
region of the page if page was zoomed in and
scrolled down. Now pastes at the current
– Temporary files were not deleted on shutdown.
– Files of deleted macros were not erased, so
deleted macros reappeared after restart.
– Rendering problems with some documents resolved.
– After entering the password on password protected
documents, a bogus error message was shown.
– Saved document was loosing security settings of
– Did not properly block features when
permissions for printing, assembling, commenting
are not granted.
– Context menu was not available when clicking
somewhere around a page.
– Context menu was not available when annotations
– An exception occurred when setting Zoom to a
value to large for memory. Now putting a
proper error message on the page instead.